Change of Status - Adjustment to Pay

This form type must be used to adjust a faculty member's rate of pay. The only fields that can be updated on this form are compensation and MFK. The percent of time remains unchanged.

When Not to Use


  • In order to add an administrative stipend on to the base salary of an appointment. In order to try and identify a faculty members base salary versus their administrative supplement, university wide an Org'l code of 160 is used to identify the supplement.
  • In order to correct the base salary posted incorrectly during the budget process.